Monday, August 26, 2013

Well Look at That!




It's Monday and I'm actually posting my menu! Early, no less. We're in the home stretch for getting ready for Back to School, so the kids went to bed "on time" last night (no more staying up late!) and I will be waking them here shortly. As for me, I too had to get up "on time" and have been up and about for quite some time now. On to the menu!

Monday-Pan fried pork chops, cottage potatoes, some sort of vegetable. Not sure what.

Tuesday-Breakfast for dinner

Wednesday-Not entirely sure. We have a 6th grade orientation and open house for two kids. And it's DH's birthday. We may go out.

Thursday-Open house for two more kids, but I think we're going to have Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, and peas.

Friday-Date Night

Saturday-leftovers

Sunday-Sunday roast with new potatoes and carrots, salad

For more menu planing ideas, visit orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment