Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday Spotlight

                                                  Saturday Spotlight

It's another Saturday Spotlight here on the old blog. I know I missed last week but I was busy getting things in gear for our vacation.

Today, I'd like to tell you about By Gum, By Golly!   By Gum, By Golly is a fantastically fun blog written by Tasha. Tasha is an all around vintage lover and crafty girl. She and her partner, Mel, have a fabulous mid-century house that they are renovating in a super retro way. Not only does Tasha give updates on the remodel, she shares crafts, sewing projects, knitting projects and more. How she manages everything is a secret I'd like to know :) Stop by and give it a whirl! You'll be glad you did!

Scenes from the blog (note: all photos from By Gum, By Golly!)

Tasha's fun heading:


A glimpse of the bathroom redo:



One of many tutorials:


Love this hair! I use this method a lot! (Thanks, Tasha!):



One of Tasha's many handknits (so talented!):



No comments:

Post a Comment