Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Day Late and A Dollar Short




I really did mean to post my menu yesterday, but time just got away from me! What did I do? Well, a whole lot of nothing :) I read a book (The Chaperone...very good!), made supper, took my oldest son to the doctor, went to the bank...that sort of thing. Then, I had every intention of posting it earlier today and here it is, almost 11pm, and I'm just getting around to it! And I just know you're all on the edge of your seat wondering just what I'm going to make this week! I'm making two new recipes this week and will post recipes and reviews next week!

Monday

Kielbasa
Pirogi
Fried cabbage

Tuesday

Steak San Marco
Cheesy Green Beans
Rice

Wednesday

Yummy Ribs
Roasted Red Potatoes
Creamed Spinach

Thursday

(Our Anniversary. I think we're going out, but I'm still making supper for the kids)
Cola Chicken (crockpot)
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

Friday

Date Night

Saturday

Not exactly sure yet

Of course, as always, head over to orgjunkie.com for more menu ideas!







No comments:

Post a Comment