Monday, August 12, 2013

Menu Plan Monday (August 12-18)




What a day! First, my FIL decided to take everyone out to supper (to Outback no less!) and then my sweet, oldest son (11) made his Tenderfoot rank in Scouts.

On a side note...I can't believe how fast August is flying by! It will be September before I know it!

The menu plan for this week is pretty short and sweet. The children and I are going on a mini vacation (just an overnight) with the in laws (to Luray Caverns) and that runs us to the weekend. Here's the menu:

Monday-GF Pasta Bake Ended up going to Outback.

Tuesday-GF Pasta Bake

Wednesday-Leave for mini vacation (also youngest son's Birthday!)

Thursday-Come home from vacation. MIL said we will go out for supper

Friday-Date Night

Saturday-Not sure. We usually go out on Saturday night as well as the kids are with my in laws. Youngest DS and I have a Show and Sell that afternoon for popcorn (Cub Scouts), so I think we will just go out.

Sunday-Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas, salad, grain free chocolate cupcakes with peppermint frosting

For more menu ideas visit orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment