Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Spotlight

I really did want to do a few other posts this week. What is it about Summer that makes one not want to do anything at all? I haven't done much of anything this week except sit around. I was so lazy! Next week, I will give it another go and see if I can't get more than one post done! Now, onto my Saturday Spotlight.

Today I would like to introduce you to Erin and her blog, Sunny Side Up. I am trying to remember when I first came across this beautiful blog. I believe I followed a link from another blog...perhaps The Glamorous Housewife? I'm not entirely sure. But come across it I did and I'm so glad. Sunny Side Up is filled with fantastic organization ideas, fun projects, and just great tips all around.

It can be hard to keep an organized house and run after three kids. Erin makes it look not only doable, but fun too! Currently, Erin and her family are awaiting completion of their new house and, from time to time, Erin shares progress of that as well. (It's absolutely gorgeous!)

Erin blogs about organizing, scrapbooking, fashion, and other things. She shares tips, projects, tutorials and more! Here's a glimpse into Sunny Side Up (note: all images are from Sunny Side Up)


Organizing




Scrapbooking



Projects/decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment