Monday, July 22, 2013

Another Monday, Another Menu


If it's Monday then it must be time for a menu! I have been scouring the internet for recipes lately, so this menu incorporates some new recipes from Elanas pantry, plus a few tried and true. Since it's been so darn hot here lately, I haven't wanted to use the oven and heat the house, so all suppers this week are either in the crockpot or on the grill.

Monday-Rosemary Lemon chicken, grilled broccoli, grilled potatoes

Tuesday-Brisket, mashed potatoes, peas

Wednesday-Marinated pork chops, grilled zucchini, Alfredo noodles

Thursday-Grilled kielbasa, pierogi, fried cabbage

Friday-Date Night

Saturday-Leftovers

Sunday-not sure yet!

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by for a blog visit via Menu Plan Monday.
    With all of the humidity this weekend, I'm not really in the mood to cook. I think I'm going to make pancakes for dinner.
    Your menu plan looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete