Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July and other musings

Hello!

I hope everyone had a grand 4th of July. It is my favorite holiday, but we kept it fairly low key around her with a simple cookout. We didn't even go see fireworks, opting instead to watch the Capitol celebration on tv. I believe we are going to go out to see fireworks tonight though.

I made a patriotic trifle thing for dessert and will share the recipe next week. I was recently given a new computer and I'm still trying to figure it out! I also have an intriguing bread recipe to share.

On another note, I have been doing some research on building my wardrobe and hope to be able to share that next week as well.

I hope everyone has a delightful weekend. I will be back on Monday to share my vintage inspired menu for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment