Saturday, March 1, 2014

Welcome March!

Well! Hello there! I know, I know. I disappeared again. Eventually I will get the hang of this blogging thing. At least, I hope so. I thought I had figured out how to schedule the posts so that they would automatically post, but it didn't work. Can anyone help me out there?

I am so happy it is March! March with its promise of Spring, slightly warmer days, and St Patrick's Day. And this year we have Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras too!

Looking at my calendar, it is shaping up to be a busy month as well. There's Dr. Seuss' Birthday, Sunday School, working on the new house, Scout projects, and everything else I do on a daily basis. Oh, and starting the garden! It's not going to be much this year, just peas, potatoes, herbs, maybe some carrots, and definitely strawberries. Most of those things are getting planted this month, so I really need some nice days to prepare the beds.

In other news, DH says that perhaps next year we can look at getting chickens! I've been wanting chickens for ages now and I'm very excited! I just hope I can convince him over the year that we can do it!

As always, I'm going to attempt to be part of NaBlopomo. We'll see if March will be any better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment