Monday, February 17, 2014

Menu Plan Menu: February 17-23



Time for another menu plan :) I find that having a plan makes things so much easier, don't you? If I find myself not in the mood for what's on the menu on a given day, it's fairly easy to substitute another meal from the week. I don't feel committed at all. We have a Scout event on Saturday, so that's one less meal I need to worry about!

Monday:
Pan fried pork chops
Creamed spinach
Crushed potatoes

Tuesday:
Country fried steak
Gravy
Mashed potatoes
Peas

Wednesday:
Meatloaf
Mashed potato patties
Scalloped corn

Thursday:
Some kind of chicken
Green beans
Rice

Friday:
Date Night

Saturday:
Blue and Gold Banquet
Spaghetti
Salad
Italian bread with butter
Cake

Sunday:

Braised pork shoulder
Cottage potatoes
Broccoli

Visit orgjunkie.com for even more ideas about what to have for supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment