Sunday, October 6, 2013

October 7-13 Menu




It's been awhile since I've posted a weekly menu. I've been making them, I just don't think about posting them until around Tuesday and by that time I feel it's a little too late. But I was making my grocery list for tomorrow and thought I'd just go ahead and post my menu now. The weatherman is calling for a lot of rain this week so there are warm, comforting recipes on the menu this week!

Monday-Pan fried pork chops, roasted potatoes, corn fritters

Tuesday-Spirit Night for the elementary school at a local Italian restaurant

Wednesday-Braised chuck steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, vegetable medley

Thursday-Curried chicken (crock pot), rice, cheesy green beans

Friday-Date Night

Saturday-Fend for yourself night (kids are with in laws)

Sunday-French Dip (crock pot), carrots, potato chips

For lots of menu ideas check out orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment