Monday, October 28, 2013

MPM-October 28-November 3



Have I really not posted since October 15? Wow! All I can say is that I've been super busy around here. We had a Cub Scout camp this past weekend, my oldest son is gearing up for a Lego robotics competition this weekend, and we have been house hunting. Plus we've started rehearsals for the Christmas program at church. Just crazy. If it makes you feel any better, my house isn't even decorated for Halloween yet. Of course, it's not my house (and boy I can't wait until I have one!), but I'm still going to throw up a few seasonal things. I should have some time today to assemble some things (I hope!).

On to the menu. It's been colder than usual here lately, though Thursday it's supposed to be pretty toasty (almost 80!). Lots of comfort food on the menu though, to go with the colder weather.

Monday

Pan fried pork chops
Parmesan potatoes
Creamed spinach
Corn

Tuesday

Peanut soup
Crusty bread

Wednesday

Pasta bake
Salad

Thursday

Not entirely sure yet. Something Halloween-y

Friday

Date Night

Saturday

Leftover Feast

Sunday

Meatball stew
Garlic bread

As always, for more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment