Sunday, November 3, 2013

MPM-November (week 1)



I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that it's November already. It hasn't been the best year, but it's certainly flown by. In just a few short weeks we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving and then a few short weeks after that it'll be Christmas. Time to start thinking about those goodies that need to be made and gifts that need to be purchased or made.

For the past few weeks I've had my kids helping with the menu planning. One of these days I'm going to take them shopping with me one on one. Last week my youngest son helped pick the meals and this week it was my oldest daughter. If my thoughts seem disjointed (it seems to me they are), it's because a) I have a headache and b) there is too much background noise going on.

At any rate, here's the menu for this week.

Monday- Pork chops (new recipe), golden nugget squash (new food and new recipe!), corn

Tuesday-Roast, mashed potatoes, green beans

Wednesday-Shepherd's Pie (using leftover roast and potatoes)

Thursday-Crock pot chicken and dumplings

Friday-Date Night

Saturday-Leftovers

Sunday-Beef Stroganoff (I think)

For more menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment