Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mini Halloween Album-Part Two

I really meant to post yesterday, but I got so engrossed in my new book that I just wanted to finish it. So I did. And then I was tired and went to bed! The book was good, my favorite genre (cozy mystery), but I did figure out who did it before the end. This is a regular series that I quite enjoy and the author includes recipes!

As I mentioned in my last post, I watched some scrapbook videos that really gave me inspiration. Last night, oldest DD and I stopped at Joann's where I got some more paper and then today I had some fun! I even changed part of what I did on Tuesday. I apologize for the poor photo quality. As I've mentioned several times, my camera isn't the best. I'm really hoping for a new (better) one for Christmas.

 This is what you see when you open the front cover. The patterned paper on the left has candy corn and witches shoes and says trick or treat...smell my feet...give me something good to eat.

 Also on the left...there are two pockets with removable tags. That paper is an orange plaid.

This is what came out of the pocket on the right side. It's a mini mini album :)

 Here it is opened.
 And again, with the two removable tags.
 This is the other side of the tags. It's not plain white...more of a cream, with a little interest around the corners.

 The page with the mini mini album folds down and reveals a...
 Tri-fold!
 And here is the top right. One flap is opened here.

Rather than bore you with photos of each flap open, I just opened them all :)

In this 6x6 album there is room for 23 photos and several journaling opportunities. Can you believe it holds so much? I really love how it's looking so far. When I have time (maybe this weekend) I want to see what embellishments I can find. I had gotten some stickers, but now that's turned out so well I want to see if I can find something more. And add pictures of course!

Can't wait to make another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment